Dornan Group uses its quality management system across all of its sites to ISO9001:2015 standards. This certifies that we have an independently-verified quality system in place across all our projects, from testing to handover.
Our mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and calibration work for clients like Johnson & Johnson, Ticona, Merck Sharp & Dohme and GlaxoSmithKline requires us to meet or exceed all relevant Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards.
To meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, all our people understand that we expect them to:
- Maintain a quality management system to international standards
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest quality services on time and at a competitive price
- Integrate our suppliers and sub-contractors into our business processes
- Maintain continuous quality improvement
Commitment to Quality is a Dornan Group Core Value
- ISO9001:2015 Accredited Quality Management System.
- Continuous repeat business reflecting the confidence in the Dornan Group Client base to our Quality Approach and Project Delivery performance.
- Implementation of approved project quality planning and stringent installation review and reporting to deliver execution certainty to our Clients.
- We demand team accountability for Quality and Performance Excellence in everything we do.