Dornan Engineering was awarded the mechanical and HVAC package for Ethicon Biosurgery, part of the Johnson & Johnson Group. The project involved stripping out all mechanical, HVAC and process services from the existing facility, and the co-ordination, installation and commissioning of new CHW, LTHW and medical grade processes and HVAC systems. Dornan was also responsible for the production and execution of ‘Green Tag’ commissioning documentation to the required GMP standards.
- Demolition and removal of HVAC, CHW, LTHW and WFI systems and equipment
- Installing and commissioning steam boilers and ancillary equipment
- New steam and condensate recovery pipeline systems
- New LTHW boilers and pipeline systems
- Modification and extension to existing CHW pipeline systems
- New air handling units and associated ductwork distribution system
- Modification and extension to existing hygienic pipeline systems for WFI, process air & clean steam