Quality Assurance & Certification
Dornan continues to implement its Quality Management system across all of its locations. The current certification is to ISO9001:2008.
Having an ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System allows us to demonstrate that we have an independently verified and consistent approach to completing projects.
The project Quality System is required to take account of Quality Assurance from the time we win a project right through to testing, commissioning and handover.
Our work on Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and Calibration Services for clients like Johnson and Johnson, Ticona, Eli Lilly, Merck Sharp and Dohme, and GlaxoSmithKline who each operate a stringent Quality Management Systems, requires that we implement our own systems to exceed their Good manufacturing practice (GMP) standards. In many cases, systems which are to be validated and approved to allow product manufacture places a greater focus on our QA QC ability on site.
We are committed to supplying our Customers with the highest possible quality of services. To achieve this objective and meet the requirements of ISO 9001: 2008, every employee strives to:
- Maintain the highest possible quality of service.
- Understand Customer requirements.
- Ensure that our Customers receive services on time and at a competitive price.
- Integrate our suppliers and sub-contractors into our business processes.
- Maintain continuous quality improvement.
- Implement and maintain a Quality Management System to International Standards.